9/28/2016

End of the Line for me...

This little blog of mine has been active for longer than I ever expected. I wanted to have my say and share with you my projects and encourage you, that you too could do the same types of things.

However, my life is changing. I have a 17 month old granddaughter that is more fun than I could have imagined.

And I have another granddaughter on the way to being here soon. I want to spend more and more time with them.

I have been blessed beyond your words of praise and have developed some valued friendships too.

Projects...do I have projects, yes. I just finished a couple that I haven't even shared with you.
Therefore, my decision, at least for now, is to stop posting on my blog but still share on my Forever Decorating Facebook page.  Please like my fb page and you will still see fun projects that I am doing.

If, and it's a big IF, I discover that I truly miss this little ol' blog, then I will come back.

I shall see...
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Prioritizing the important things in life is a good thing. Enjoy your sweet grand baby!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand your reasons and will miss you. I am glad that you are keeping your blog open in case you change your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have four grandchildren and so I know exactly what you mean. They are truly a joy. I love your blog and would continue to follow it if you decide to return to blogging. Enjoy those little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. will miss your blog and seeing pictures of your beautiful grand daughter. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time with the littles. Time goes so quickly. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, and I just found you. :) Enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I were lucky enough to have one grandchild never mind two - I would give up everything. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do but know I have enjoyed learning from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you. Enjoy your little ones. You will never regret the time you spend with them. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally understand, however I will miss your blog and you terribly. Thank you for all your inspiration. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand your choices you make. Cherish every moment you can with you grandchildren and your family. Will miss your blog:-( God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll check out your Facebook page. I completely understand your decision. I had a small blog that I stopped when my mom was dying. Spending time with her was more important. Now I have grandchildren that keep me very busy. Enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First, your granddaughter is absolutely adorable! I will miss your blog but totally understand wanting time for your grandchildren...they grow so fast. I appreciate the link to your Facebook page and will go there now so I can continue to see your great projects and hear about all your goings on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep~I get it. Disappointed~but get it.
    I'll definitely be with you on fb--AND catch up with you when we're down that way, but I'm still going to miss seeing your post notices in my inbox.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have nine and I totally understand your decision they grow up so fast and they bring great joy. Enjoy them, love on them, and take care. Will miss your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will miss your posts, but life with those grands is what is important. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10