9/26/2011

Week 23 ~ Diamonds In The Rough!

Diamonds In The Rough! is my weekly feature, where I show you the treasures that I find from garage sales, thrift stores and antique stores.

This week, I was able to nab some good furniture to transform this winter. Here's my loot for the week.
This will be a fun chair to transform. Don't kill me, but it had a matching side chair that I didn't get. Crazy, I know.
I will have fun with this pair!
This little lady will be quite the challenge. But for only $1 I will take that challenge. Wonder who will win, me or the trash!
Another tiny demi lune table. Easy breazy.

An antique oval mirror.

Just look at the detail of the roses in the plaster work!
A demi ironstone creamer. These usually are from Hotels of old.
An ironstone teapot, cream and sugar.
Two matching finials for a clients home.

Three candlesticks with candles. Hubby loved them for his basement man cave!
These two (green and yellowish) vessels of wood just stole my heart. Think springtime.
I can rework this into something better. But I loved the bunny.
See the $12.00 Halmark Melt my heart silver candle? It was only 75¢!
This large glass container was in its original box sealed with large manufacturing staples used to seal boxes. It was from a store here that closed some 15 years prior based on the price sticker. I paid 50¢ for this brand new container! Ask me who got the better deal?

NOTE: You should be able to click on most of the pictures to enlarge to see further details.
These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Creative Blogger's Party @ Homemaker On A Dime
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle 
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Time to Shine Tuesday @ A Diamond in the Stuff 
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
Trash 2 Treasure @ Sassy Sites
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage

Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage

From Trash To Treasure Thursday @ Alchemy Fine Living
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence

Blog Stalking Thursday @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Cottage Flora Thursday @ Fishtail Cottage  
Show & Share @ Southern Lovely
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

Remodelaholic Friday @ Remodelaholic
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal 

Any Link Goes Party @ Bacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo 
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn
 
Sundae Scoop Weekend Wrap Up Party @ I love Nap Time 
Sunday Blog Love @ Cherished Treasures

5 comments:

  1. Serious score...we are like squirrels storing nuts anticipating winter....stockin' up!!! Love it!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Melt candle...how sweet is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds...especially the chairs. And that cannister - which I can imagine the lid painted in courtly checks, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finds! I love the teapot and creamer set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now those are some great finds! Those greenish scrolled boxes would be perfect just to plop a plant from the store in without out having to transplant - especially if they grew in a square container.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10