9/05/2011

A Bunch of Before & Afters

I decided to keep better track of my projects with combining each in a simple collage of Before and After. Here is a sample of past projects.
















NOTE: You should be able to click on most of the pictures to enlarge to see further details.
These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Creative Blogger's Party @ Homemaker On A Dime
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle 
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Time to Shine Tuesday @ A Diamond in the Stuff 
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
Trash 2 Treasure @ Sassy Sites
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage

Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage

From Trash To Treasure Thursday @ Alchemy Fine Living
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence

Blog Stalking Thursday @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Cottage Flora Thursday @ Fishtail Cottage  
Show & Share @ Southern Lovely
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

Remodelaholic Friday @ Remodelaholic
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal 

Any Link Goes Party @ Bacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo 
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn
 
Sundae Scoop Weekend Wrap Up Party @ I love Nap Time 
Sunday Blog Love @ Cherished Treasures
Before and After Party @ Thrifty Decor Chick

20 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BEFORE AND AFTERS! especially
    the little yellow chair with the plant and birdcage in it, that was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to organize your B & A this way, Terry!

    Esp nice for me cuz I'm already Following you-- if I wasn't already, this post would make me click "FOLLOW" in a heartbeat!

    Smiles,
    Suzanne in NW Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was ton's of fun! So many great ideas all in one spot!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a great bunch of good transformations! plse come share at Market Monday. So inspiring.

    http://mollysusanstrong.blogspot.com/2011/09/market-monday-with-linky-creating-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely makeovers! Wish I could remember to take photos of my befores, but I always get in such a hurry! LOL!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...really great stuff! Love all of it. I would love for you to show this off at my Wickedly Crafty Saturdays! Linky is still open.
    http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/2011/09/wickedly-crafty-saturdays-90311.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing your makeovers. You do such a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for the before and afters Terry. So many cute makeovers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love before and afters! All of your are great, but I really like the chair with no seat that you turned into a "calm" planter! How neat is that!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great re-do's...especially LOVE the desk!!

    Deborah (happily visiting from http://upcyclingmylife.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all your projects Terry!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness!! Please tell me these were all done over a long period of time!? They are all amazing! Hard to pick a favorite but I sure do love that table with the sheet music on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...these are all great!
    The bird tables are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing work. I especially adore that "bird table." I want one! :)

    ~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking



    A Mother Seeking...




    This week, "When Life Hands You Lemons..."

    ReplyDelete
  15. love both the bird tables, especially the one with the sheet music!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shazam Batman you've been busy! I love all the tables especially the one with the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great before and after transformations!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. All put together this is so impressive! Thank you so much for sharing with my Open House Party!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This wonderful post totally rocked the blog party's success! Thanks for linking up at Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That very first black and white table is made of love. I'm pining it right this second!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10